JOYA 2013, Barcelona

JOYA 2013 - BARCELONA

From the 17-19th of October, 2013, the 5th edition of JOYA, Barcelona Contemporary Jewellery Fair will take place at FAD (Plaça del Àngels), in the city of Barcelona (Spain). For this event, the organizing committee counts with the presence of more than 200 professional jewellers from all around the world.
Viktoria Münzker is one of the International Artists that has been selected by the jury of JOYA 2013 to represent her latest collection at the fair. The event is open for both professionals working in the field of contemporary jewellery and the general public.

I'll be showing the newest pieces from 2013, my DESIDERIUM AD UNIVERSUM collection. I'll bring my most colorful works, brooches, necklaces, some rings and earrings too. You will have the possibility to buy my book INTO THE UNKNOWN/JEWELLERY

So please feel welcome to come by, ask me, and I will answer your questions about my work...!








Kommentare

Beliebte Posts